The intent of this blog is to increase adherence by publicly posting my training

Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Day one of Training Blog

You are more likely to adhere to something if you tell a bunch of people you are doing it. So posting my workouts should keep me on track. This is the hope anyway. I started writing them down about a month ago and I believed I was working out fairly regularly. Then I counted them and divided that by the number of days since I started and I averaged 2 a week. That's not going to produce any results. Hopefully this blog increases my exercise adherence.

Today:
Ran (well jogged... and walked a bit) 5Km (I think, I didn't clock it yet)

It took 38 minutes (including stopping to put soothers back in mouths and look at the "puppies!"

Tomorrow:
5 rounds for time of:
20 pullups
30 pushups
40 situps
50 squats

aka 'Barbara' (those of you that know Crossfit will understand)

Rest 3 minutes between rounds

This should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment